A Christmas message from the Free Australia Party executive...
FREE AUSTRALIA PARTY
- Hello folks, it is time for our message of Christmas cheer to one and all (well maybe not Labor, Liberal, or Greens). We at FREE would like to wish you all an excellent Christmas and even better New Year and you can be assured that we will continue to fight the good fight for your freedoms. Freedoms that many fought and died for… and which are now taken for granted by fat cat bureaucrats who have lost their way on the international stage and who do what they can to sacrifice both our individual and National sovereignty on the altar of political expediency.
So as we approach 2013 cast your eyes back to see what we have come through.
- Besides the failed Mayan prophecy regarding the end of the world… which had nothing to do with Labor, although Julia did try to make some political mileage from it.
- We managed to navigate our way through turbulent times maintaining our core policies of individual freedom while other political groups appear to be bending over to the collective will of a government seduced by the lure of a seat at the UN table.
- Therefore, lest we forget the freedoms this current government has taken from us I remind you of the following:
- A presumption of innocence no longer applies in criminal matters, with guilt being established upon open evidence beyond any reasonable doubt; instead, guilt is decided upon a “balance of probabilities” gained when necessary from secret unchallenged information by undisclosed informants.
- Anti-association laws were created to break apart groups of solidarity in order to isolate individuals for easier management so compliance is more easily achieved. This applies to members of the motor cycling community, unions, protesters, or any other group of unified people deemed to represent a threat.
- • Internet censorship laws have created our very own cyber Berlin wall through which only government approved information can pass. This blatant act of censorship touted to be protecting the children from pornography, but the reality is that only 32% of internet sites blacklisted are of a pornographic nature. The rest are political, or of a protest nature. An example of this is that tyrannical politicians telling Australians what they are permitted to read, see, or hear blacklist certain information from “WikiLeaks” (a site for whistle blowers).
- • The Aboriginal Racial discrimination Act was suspended so that military style “interventions” could occur in Aboriginal communities. An action that effectively usurped each community’s hierarchal traditional structures for resolving problems.
- • The poor are now being told where they can shop, what they can, or cannot, purchase with any welfare money they receive from Centrelink through the creation of a “Basics” card. Whom this applies to is decided by postcode, as entire geographical areas are labelled problematic, thereby by establishing definite separation of classes.
- • Jay Wetherill put it out there that all Australian children born after July 1 2010 were to receive a “Barcode” identification number for “tracking” purposes, beginning in South Australia, immediately retracted it. Concerns with this were that it was a potential stepping stone to the implementation of radio frequency implant devices (RFID) as is occurring in several other countries, under the guise of security and efficiency. ,
- • The South Australian legal system was put at risk of being controlled by interstate governments and from Canberra because of proposed reforms to centralise control down to a national ombudsman and seven-member board. A proposal that “is unsound because it undermines the independence of the legal profession".
- • We now pay for Carbon Dioxide creation resulting in ridiculous electricity prices, and soon to be vegetable prices. However, it is what one can expect from such a ridiculous policy.
- • Bob Brown resigned (Thank God), but not before showing his true colours in calling for a world government to address global warming, so called.
- That said; enjoy your holidays if you have them, continue to associate with anyone you want, because the plans that this government has to prevent that from occurring will come to nothing.
- I would also like to take this opportunity on the behalf of the FREE Australia Party executive to thank you all for your ongoing support. Without you, we would not be able to what we do.